NeilMed Sinus Rinse all natural sinus relief Extra Strength hypertonic nasal irrigation kit with 30 extra strength hypertonic premixed packets.
• Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
• Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
• Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
• Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
• Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
• Soothing, no burning or stinging, therapeutic saline rinse for nasal irrigation, moisturization and daily nasal hygiene
• Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
• pH neutral and isotonic with 1 green packet or hypertonic with 2 green packets in 8 oz (240 mL) of water
• Premixed packets of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (natural ingredients with purity level 99% or higher)
• Single piece, custom-designed black rounded cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning
• Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
• Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle
• Empties nearly 95% in upright position
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy.
Consult your physician with concerns
• Portable for travel
• Money-back guarantee*
*If returned within 120 days from date of purchase
Bottle Kit Contains:
• 1 Rinse bottle 240 mL (8 fl oz)
• 1 Custom designed black cap
• 1 Tube
• 30 Premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative and Iodine free)
• Educational brochure with directions for use
Please read Warnings before using. Our recommendation is to replace the bottle every three months.
DO NOT USE TAP WATER UNLESS STERILIZED BY BOILING
• For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
• Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
• Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
• Replace this device within three months of your first use
• Rinse your nose gently
• Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings in the enclosed brochure
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the enclosed brochure for the Sinus Rinse™ bottle and NasaFlo® Neti Pot after every use and replacing the device after three months.