Sinugator - Cordless Two Speed Pulsating Nasal Wash with 30 Sinus Rinse premixed packets.
- Post Nasal Drip
- Nasal Dryness from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen and Smoke
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- 120 days Money back guarantee
- 3 years manufacturer`s warranty
- One Dual Speed Pulsatile Nasal Irrigator
- 30 Premixed Packets
- 3 AA Batteries
- Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
Directions For Use & Warnings
Please read caution and warning card provided in the box before using this product. Directions for Assembly:
- Step 1: Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position).
- Step 2: Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit.
- Step 3: Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit.
- Step 4: Press the blue switch to make sure unit is active.
- Step 1: Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 240 mL (8 fl oz) volume of distilled, microfiltered (0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Please do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down.
- Step 2: Cut the SINUS RINSE™ mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the blue reservoir of the Sinugator®. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and rotate until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture.
- Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your right nasal passage or nostril. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from your left nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out, however, there is no harm, if accidentally swallowed. For a proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the solution is used for one nostril. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain or pressure during the irrigation.
- Step 4: Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage.
- Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for flushing your left nasal passage or nostril.