NeilMed WaxOut.™ Reusable Flexible Ear Cleaners
12 count, Four Spin Safe ear cleaning tools. Complete Ear Hygiene System For:
Wax Build Up - Itching - Water Extraction - Exfoliation
- The Coil contains Interlocking rolls that compress to help collect and loosen material,
as well as extract water – the Coil functions as the perfect cotton-swab replacement.
- The Bristle is comprised of a collection of different fiber lengths and thicknesses to
help loosen and collect material and debris, as well as aiding in itch relief.
- The Screw works by boring into, displacing, and helping to collect material and debris
laterally into the ridges – moving it out of the ear canal.
- The Club is designed with a stubby, bumpy surface with perforations leading to a
central cavity to help detach, dislodge, and collect material and debris, while also
working to exfoliate the ear canal.
For use in the ear only. Make sure to check physical integrity of the tool prior to use. When using for the first time, begin with the COIL tool. Grasp tool comfortably between thumb, index and middle fingers. Direct toward ear. Gently advance tool toward the ear canal and SPIN tool continuously – slowly advancing into the outer portion of canal. Rotate in one direction per insertion. For additional extraction, try the BRISTLE, SCREW or CLUB tools.
DO NOT POKE OR JAB INTO EAR. DO NOT FORCIBLY ADVANCE. NOT FOR DEEP CANAL INSERTION. Each person’s requirements vary. Impacted earwax should be removed by a health care professional. Check with your physician.
Clean with soap and warm water followed by immersing ear tools in isopropyl rubbing alcohol 70%. Use tool when dry.
Intended for EAR HYGIENE: cleaning of debris, itch relief, exfoliation, water extraction and superficial wax around the ear and outer ear canal. Daily or less frequent use may be beneficial.
DISCONTINUE USE IF YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN, PLUGGING, PRESSURE, HEARING LOSS, CONGESTION OR BLEEDING. REPEATED USE WITHOUT CLEANING MAY INTRODUCE CONTAMINATION AND LEAD TO INFECTION OR EAR DAMAGE.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PHYSICIAN, OR CALL: 1-707-525-3784.
Ear cleaning tools should NOT be used in the following:
• Children under 12 years of age
• Individuals with otitis or other ear infections
• Individuals with current or previously perforated eardrums
• Individuals who have had mastoid surgery
• Individuals with tubes in their ears
• Individuals suffering from Meniere’s Syndrome or experiencing any form of dizziness, vertigo, hardness of hearing or other ear problems