NeilMed NeoBulb sterile oral-nasal bulb aspirator
Doctor developed and recommended, Food grade silicone. Sterile - ready to use in labor and delivery, neonatal nurseries or any part of the hospital and home.
NeilMed Naspira NeoBulb Sterile Oral Nasal Bulb Aspirator by Dr. Mehta is by far the best oral and nasal aspirator (Bulb Syringe) for effective suctioning of the oral cavity as well as the nose. Due to its unique design, it should be in every labor and delivery room, operating room, neonatal nursery, pediatric ward, emergency room, etc. When it comes to immediate oral suctioning for babies, NeoBulb can be very quick and effective. We all know that there are several choices of bulb syringes available today, transparent container for long term storage, easy, safe and effective suctioning, a bulb syringe alone may not be the best device unless it meets several design and quality features combined in one unit that we present here.
Direction For Use
Thoroughly inspect assembled device before each use to ensure all components are secure and intact. Squeeze the aspirator bulb to expel the air inside. Gently place the tip of the aspirator into the baby’s mouth while the bulb is still squeezed. Gently release pressure on the bulb to aspirate the secretions. Repeat as needed.
The NeoBulb Aspirator helps clear mucus, making breathing easier. Holding the NeoBulb between index and middle finger, apply pressure on the flat bottom area to expel the air out.
To separate the parts for cleaning:
1. Pinch the opening of the tip with your thumb and index finger.
2. Now squeeze the bulb with your thumb and index finger of other hand so quick increase in air pressure will separate the parts.
Cleaning and Sterilizing Instructions:
Disassemble all components. Wash with warm soapy water. Shake off excess water.
To disinfect; choose one of three methods:
1. Boiling Disinfection: Place items in boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool completely before removing the items from the water. Shake off excess water. Allow all components to air dry before reassembling by placing on a clean lint free towel.
2. Microwave Disinfection: Clean the device with soap and water, shake off the excess water. Now place the aspirator in the microwave for 45 seconds. This will disinfect the aspirator as recommended by NeilMed as well as published in medical research journals.
3. In some countries, where available, use an approved chemical disinfectant solution and follow the cleaning protocol.
Warning: Keep out of reach of babies and children. The product is intended to be used by medical professionals or adults on babies.