What is NäsaKleen Squeezie®?
NäsaKleen Squeezie® is a squeezable silicone nasal rinsing system which allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience.
Squeezie can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms for cold and flu
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Drug-free relief from pregnancy congestion
- Follow-up treatment to sinus or nose surgery
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
How is NäsaKleen Squeezie® Unique?
Squeezie is made of super flexible material for “single-squeeze” action with minimal pressure required. Its grip friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results. Squeezie is easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
The soft nasal tip is made of made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose. The tip is designed to fit all noses, including children.
Who can use NäsaKleen Squeezie®?
Anyone 2 years or older can use Squeezie. Children ages 2-12 should not use Squeezie without parental supervision. For newborns or toddlers, we suggest the NeilMed® Baby NäsaKleen® Nasal Aspirator.
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for 5 minutes or more as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water. The saline solution should be at or close to body temperature. Once mixed, use the saline solution within 24 hours or discard.
- Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others.
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product.
- Replace this device within three months of your first use.
- Rinse your nose gently.