Baby NäsaKleen – Clears Little Noses – Easily, Gently and Effectively
What is Baby NäsaKleen®?
Babies need a clear nasal cavity so they can breathe, eat and sleep. Sneezing is a helpful event because it helps the baby clear out their nasal passages. However, when excessive mucus builds up and dries, the nose needs cleaning. Baby NäsaKleen® cleans an infant’s nose by ridding it of excess mucus.
Baby NäsaKleen® consists of a silicone tip, a plastic chamber with a hygiene filter and a tube connector. The tube is connected to a mouthpiece. By placing the nozzle slightly inside the baby’s nostril and gently applying suction through the mouthpiece, the mucus collects in the transparent chamber. A hygiene filter prevents mucus from leaving the chamber. Add a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating if the mucus in the baby’s nose is particularly dry or sticky. Repeat one to four times per day, as needed. We recommend that the nose be cleaned upon awakening, before bed and prior to eating.
Baby NäsaKleen® can safely be used on newborns, infants, and small children.
Why is Baby NäsaKleen® Unique?
Baby NäsaKleen® differs from other “mouth suction” baby aspirators as the tip is made of soft silicone which makes it more comfortable for the baby. Also, the tip, which is inserted slightly inside the baby’s nostril (not just over the nostril) gives the parent better suction for a more effective cleaning. The parent can also monitor the process through the translucent plastic chamber.
Baby NäsaKleen’s® Advantages
- Soft silicone tip for the best in baby comfort and safety.
- Free of DEHP/phthalates, BPA, and latex.
- Baby NäsaKleen® Kit includes a diaper bag-friendly storage/carrying case.
- Kit includes 49 free hygiene replacement filters.
- This product is intended to be used by adults on children.
- Do not share the same Baby NasaKleen® unit between babies/children.
- If your baby has any known nasal ailments, we recommend that you consult your baby’s doctor before using this product.
Contains small parts – Keep out of reach and sight of babies and children.