NeilMed® Nasal Aspirator safely and effectively suctions stuffy or congested noses, helping babies breathe more easily. Babies often experience these symptoms, which result from upper respiratory tract infections and other causes. Small children are unable to effectively blow their nose until they are 3 to 4 years of age and suffer from impaired breathing, feeding, eating and disrupted sleep.
Quick Relief for Stuffy Nose
• Gentle, Steady Suction Clears Stuffy Noses Fast
• Light Feature
• Soft, Flexible Silicone Tips
• BPA & Latex Free
• Batteries Included
• Easy to Clean
• 1 Battery Operated Nasal Aspirator
• 2 AA Batteries
• Directions Included
1. Place the tip securely on the aspirator. Make sure tip is completely over the opening of the collection cup. All parts should fit tightly into each other.
2. To turn on the suction power, press and hold down the power button. If desired, you may turn on the light.
3. Hold the baby in an upright to semi-upright position, well secured in your arms.
4. Insert the tip into the baby’s nose, ensuring not to place the tip too far into or against the wall of nostril.
5. Repeat suction on the other nostril and as needed.
6. Follow the cleaning protocol after each use.
NOTE: If the mucus is thick and crusted, we recommend using NeilMed® Naspira Drops™ Sterile Saline Ampoules or NeilMed® PediaMist® Nasal Saline Spray as a pretreatment to help loosen thick mucus before suctioning out the nostril.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Separate the silicone tip and collection cup from the base unit by pulling it straight out.
2. Wash the silicone tip and collection cup with dishwashing liquid detergent followed by thorough rinsing with clean water. Shake off excess water. You can also put these parts in the dishwasher on the top rack only. Air dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling. DO NOT put the body of the aspirator in the dishwasher. Clean the body with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
NOTE: The body of the aspirator should never be submerged in water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
SAFETY: This product is not a toy. Keep all parts away from unattended children.
Do not microwave.