NeilMed Neilcleanse WoundWash Antiseptic Sterile Saline with Benzalkonium Chloride Saline Spray is a sterile saline first aid spray that cleanses minor wounds and scrapes without any burning or stinging. Sprays in any position, including when inverted.
- First Aid Spray
- Clean minor cuts, wounds & scrapes
- Travel friendly
- Antiseptic Sterile Saline with Benzalkonium Chloride
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Purpose: First aid Antiseptic
1 Neilcleanse WoundWash Antiseptic Saline Spray Can (75 mL) with Benzalkonium Chloride
Indications: To cleanse minor wounds and scrapes.
ON THE VERY FIRST USE: Hold the head of the actuator from the side and try to lift it up with a gentle pull. If the plastic head does not lift off the base with a tug, tab is intact. If the plastic head lifts off, tab is broken and the spray canister should not be used. Upon confirmation of the intact tab, proceed as directed.
Directions for Use
- Before use, spray a short stream in the air or on intact skin to test spray pattern and to clear nozzle.
- To dispense, aim nozzle at the affected area and spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches, or as is comfortable.
- Cover with clear cap after each use
- Do not use on burn injuries.
- Do not use in body orifices, ear canals, eyes or mouth.
- Not for injection.
- For individual use only.
Apply as needed. Consult a healthcare professional for continued wound care management and for use on children younger than 2 years of age.
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 41° F (5° C), 131° F (55° C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources and avoid freezing.
- Do not use if security shrink sleeve is damaged or missing.
- If redness, swelling or pain worsens, please seek the advice of your health care practitioner.
USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/mL)