Nasal Allergies and Dryness
Post Nasal Drip
Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
- Spray or Irrigate to Cleanse, Moisturize & Soothe Nasal Passages
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
Intended to use:
To moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages for adults, babies
Shake well before use. Insert tip of the actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist. Repeat for the other nostril. For children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange.
Use as often as needed.
- Do not share as there is a risk of contamination
- Do not completely block or occlude the nasal passages during use
- Keep out of reach from children
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate
- Consult Physician before use on babies and children
- Recommended storage conditions
- Store between 59°F and 86°F (15°C to 30°C). Product can temporarily be exposed to temperatures ranging from 41°F to 131°F (5°C to 55°C) during transportation.
- Store out of sunlight, away from heat sources and avoid freezing