NeilMed® Clearcanal Earwax Softener Drops
Pain free, alcohol free and fast acting. For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax.
Earwax Softener Drops
Pain free, alcohol free and fast acting
For occasional aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax
Contents: 1 Bottle of Carbamide Peroxide 6.5% Ear Drops 15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
Children under 12 years : consult a doctor
When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product. Children under 12 years : consult a doctor. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Active Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Oxyquinoline.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY. Adults & children over 12 years of age
- Tilt head sideways
- Place 5to10 drops into ear
- Tip of the applicator should not enter ear canal
- Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping your head tilted or using earplugs
- If needed, rinse ear after treatment
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe