NeilMed SINUS RINSE is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever.
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu, Cold & Sinusitis
- Post-Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- For use after sinus surgery and for cystic fibrosis patients
Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure� System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
Empties nearly 95% in upright position
Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
Portable for travel
Money back guarantee
- 1 custom 8oz.(240ml)Bottle
- 10 regular premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure