What is Kyrosol®?
The Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Removal Aid helps soften and flush out excess earwax plugs. It also prevents the recurrence of earwax plugs. Kyrosol® is also used to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax build-ups.
What makes Kyrosol® Unique?
Kyrosol® uses a glycerin-based, wax solving solution and was developed to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax buildups. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process. The irrigator tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness so as not to damage the ear drum. The glycerin ear drops soften and loosen excessive ear wax.
Who can use Kyrosol®?
Anyone 13 years or older can use Kyrosol®. Children under 12 years of age should consult a doctor before using Kyrosol®.
- Before use, consult your doctor if you have any ear conditions.
- Do not use if you have ear injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort using the product.
- Only use lukewarm or body temperature for irrigation.
- Using cold or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Store in a dry place.
Contains Small Parts – Keep out of reach of children.